A. Gregory Gibbs
Mr. Greg Gibbs has extensive experience in intellectual property matters, including preparation and prosecution in securing IP rights, and litigation experience in enforcing IP rights. Mr. Gibbs’ experience extends across trademark, copyright, trade secret and patent work in a wide range of subject matter areas and technical fields.
Prior to his legal work in Nevada and his current work with Weide & Miller, Mr. Gibbs worked for over a decade at the New York offices of global law firms and with IP boutique firms. Mr. Gibbs has also served as in-house counsel for successful business ventures, including efforts with start-up tech and e-commerce enterprises.
Mr. Gibbs has an educational background that includes graduating from Duke University School of Law in Durham, North Carolina, with J.D. and LL.M. (International & Comparative Law) degrees; graduate study in Neuroscience at Princeton University in New Jersey; and degrees in Biopsychology and the study of Film Arts from the University of California at Santa Barbara, with honors.
- Litigation, Intellectual Property Rights and General Commercial Disputes
- Trademark and Copyright Prosecution and Enforcement, Patent Prosecution
- Duke University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Master of Laws
- Princeton University, Master of Arts, Neuroscience Program, Psychology Department
- University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelor of Science with Honors, Biopsychology, Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Film
Bar and Court Admissions
- Nevada State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Nevada State Court, New York State Court, Federal District of Nevada, Federal District of Colorado, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Second Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office