Prior to joining Weide & Miller, Ms. Zhao practiced commercial litigation and transactional law. She obtained the Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch distinction in Intellectual Property Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (2021).
Ms. Zhao is native in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in German.
- Trademark and Patent Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- University of Michigan Law School, Juris Doctor
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- University of Michigan, Bachelor of Arts with Honors
Bar and Court Admissions
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, District of Nevada
- State Bar of Nevada
Computer Language Skills
- Familiar with: MASM, Python